Terms of the Guest Occupancy Agreement:
DAMAGE PROTECTION POLICY: Accidental damage insurance is included in your invoice for $69. This is non-refundable and applies only to Accidental damages. Malicious acts or vandalism are not covered.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
This applies to a Guest stay of 29 nights or less. A pre-authorized hold charge of $500-$1500 (depending upon the property) is applied 1-2 days prior to your arrival. It acts similar to a security deposit without actually charging or receiving the funds. The hold is used for assurance that the property is going to be left in the same condition as it was on arrival, with no reports of damages or claims and/or no outstanding balances due upon departure.
There is no refund because we do not receive held funds. Instead their is a release of the held funds upon clear check out. If there are departure conditions not met, the hold will be converted to a charge until all issues are cleared. A clear check out includes but is not limited to:
- No damage is done to the property or its contents
- No linens or household items are missing
- No early check-in or late check-out occurred without consent of managing agent
- House or garage has not been smoked in
- Excessive cleaning was not required and no oil spots were left on driveway
After your stay, we will closely examine the premises for damages and we will release your pre-authorization hold – less any charges for damages – within 15 days.
If the pre-authorization hold in not sufficient to cover all damages caused during your stay, then we reserve the right to collect additional funds to cover the balance of the damages. If it becomes necessary to institute collection proceedings, then we are also entitled to collect reasonable attorney fees and court costs. For the purpose of this agreement, the term “damage” includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following: physically damaged personal and real property, missing or stolen items, extraordinary utility usage, or other damage not considered normal wear and tear.
WINTER CANCELLATION – NOVEMBER ~ MARCH: No refunds on cancellations requested 60 days or less from our arrival date. All other cancellations will incur a 15% fee on funds paid.
SUMMER CANCELLATION – APRIL ~ OCTOBER: Guest who cancels at least 30 days before check in will get back 100% of funds paid. If you cancel between 14-30 days before check in, you will get back 50% of funds paid. Otherwise, no funds returned.
PAYMENT OF DATES RESERVED:
The guest is responsible for the payment of all night’s reserved regardless of the guest’s actual arrival or departure date.
All funds paid, including any deposits, shall be held in an interest bearing Arizona depository trust account, payable to INTEGRITY ARIZONA REAL ESTATE SALES (Vacation Rental). If any interest is earned, it is for the benefit of Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, LLC (Vacation Rental).
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT TIMES:
Check – in is 4:00 pm and check – out is 11:00 am. We ask that exceptions not be requested as these times allow the necessary time to professionally clean the property. A $200 charge will be incurred should you stay beyond this time. Late check-outs and early check-ins may be arranged in advance. Check with managing agent for availability and pricing. Please make sure to confirm with your agent prior to arriving early.
PET POLICY – APPLIES IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS:
Pets will be considered but are usually not allowed in any home or condominium. For those properties that will accept a pet, a minimum charge of $200.00 per pet will be applied. Guest(s) understands and agrees to accept full responsibility and liability should Guest’s pet(s) bite or attack someone or another person’s pet. Guest(s) agrees to hold Integrity Arizona Real Estate, Agent(s) Broker(s) or homeowner(s) and other Guests’ harmless. Guest ‘s further acknowledges and agrees to defend and indemnify Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, Agent(s), Broker(s) or homeowner(s) and other guests against any claims of liability as a result of any action on the part of Guest(s) pet(s). Guest(s) agree to pay all damage resulting from such behavior, including – but not limited to, all court costs and attorney fees. Owner(s) and Agents require all pet waste be picked up on a daily basis and disposed of properly in a trash container. Fees can and will be applied if Guest(s) does not clean and dispose of pet waste during and upon departure of stay.
SERVICE AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS:
Owner recognizes that a Guest may need a service animal or support/assistive animal. Guest must disclose prior to booking their stay whether they will be accompanied by a service animal or emotional support animal. If the animal is an emotional support animal, Guest should be prepared to provide supporting documentation certifying the need for the assistive animal. Guest understands it is illegal in Arizona for a person to falsely claim that an animal is a service animal. No animal that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others is allowed on the premises.
SMOKING OF ANY KIND – EX: CIGARS, CIGARETTES, MARIJUANA, AND ANY TYPE OF PIPE, OR VAPEING
is not allow in any of our homes or condo’s. You will forfeit your deposit in full, if you smoke inside our homes or condo’s. If you or your guests smoke, we expect it to be done a minimum of 25′ away from any entry door or window. Furthermore, we expect that all butts of any kind will be properly disposed of. It will be expensive for you to carelessly disregard the ‘no smoking rule’ in terms of extraordinary cleaning and/or painting.
PROPERTY KEYS and GARAGE REMOTES:
Each property is keyed individually. There will be a $25.00 charge for each of the keys not returned. Should new locks need to be installed, Guest shall be responsible for all charges and any additional keys required in this unlikely event. The lock box must have the original key placed in it at departure. Failure to do so will result in an additional charge. Garage remotes are to be left on the kitchen counter. Misplaced garage door openers will incur a $100 replacement fee. KINGS VIEW CONDO’S BEACH GATE/POOL KEY is a $100 REPLACEMENT CHARGE.
It is expressly understood and agreed that the Owners of the Property, Agents, Brokers and Property Managers of Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, LLC shall not be liable for damages or injury to the Guests, invitees of the Guests, or Guest’s property for whatever cause arising from the occupancy of said property.
ENTRY OF PREMISES:
Authorized repairmen or employees may enter the premises as necessary, for the purpose of repair, improvement, housekeeping and management of the property. Random security checks may be performed as needed to ensure the property is not exceeding maximum stated occupancy.
AGE REQUIREMENTS – You must be 25 years of age or older to occupy a property. No individuals under the age of 25 are allowed to occupy the property without a parent or guardian accompanying them during the entirety of the stay. The registering party is personally and financially responsible for all occupants.
Be advised that the owners of the property can, and often do, place security cameras at the following points around the outside of the property. Camera at front entry area, garage side of property and opposite side of house from garage and inside the garage. At no time, will there be cameras in the backyard/patio area of the property. If cameras are placed on the property, you will see a sign displayed.
POOL, HOT TUB and/or SPA:
If the home is equipped with any of the above, they may NOT be enclosed or secured by fencing. Therefore, all Guest(s) use the Pool/Hot Tub/Sauna at their own risk. Parents or guardians of children under the age of 18, acknowledge this risk and take full responsibility for minors and agree to hold harmless the Owner(s) of the property, Agents, Brokers and Property Managers of Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, LLC., in case of accidental drowning and/or injury sustained.
POOL, HOT TUB and/or SPA PROPANE/GAS or ELECTRIC USE:
Propane readings will be taken prior to your arrival. Any propane used will be taken from your security hold/deposit. Every 5% used equals approximately $60.00. Equipment heated by Natural Gas is approximately $60.00 per day for a stay under 30 nights – OR we will use the average cost per day from utility bill. If metered/monitored, a meter reading can be recorded at check-in and then again at check-out for any extended stay beyond a 3-4 nights – and charged accordingly. We have no control over the vendor costs; therefore, all quotes are APPROXIMATES.
UTILITIES FOR MONTHLY VACATION RENTALS:
A utility cap may be included in your vacation rental. It could include electric and gas used in the home (excluding gas for pool). Individual homes have varied rates.
Pool towels belong and are the personal property of each individual Owner. Do NOT take them off the property. All properties are equipped with linen/towels. Please have dishes cleaned upon your departure, charges will be incurred for any extra housekeeping required. Dirty towels and linens to be placed in laundry rooms.
COURT VENUE: If any court proceedings are instituted due to this occupancy or any aspect of the Guest Occupancy Agreement, it is hereby agreed that the property venue for those proceedings will be in Mohave County’s Lake Havasu Division.
LOCAL LAW and ORDINANCES:
Please respect the neighbor’s and have consideration for them. They are not on “Vacation”. Guest(s) agree that any drug use on the property or any disturbance, annoyance, endangerment or inconvenience of the neighbors, or use of the premises for any immoral or unlawful purpose, or violation of any law or ordinance or commitment of waste or nuisance on or about the premises by the Guest(s), Guest’s visitors or invitees – will immediately terminate the occupancy of the premises and the Guest Occupancy Agreement.
Police being called out to the home may result in loss of ALL FEES AND DEPOSITS. All charges will apply if evicted.
Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales and Vacation Rentals, a licensed Arizona real estate brokerage, is the agent for the owners of privately owned homes and condominiums. The nature of this relationship is that we cannot completely control the use of the accommodations we manage. Although problems are rarely encountered, we must reserve the right to change accommodations up to and including the day of arrival. In the unlikely events that we are not able to provide accommodations without an increase in charges, the Guest(s) will have the option of paying the increased cost, or the reservation will be cancelled and all deposits will be refunded to the Guest with no further rights or obligations between Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales and Vacation Rentals and Guest.
This is a contract for short term occupancy of the property listed above. The AZ Residential Landlord Tenant Act DOES NOT apply. The Standards of Practice used by The Inn Keeper Statues govern this agreement. We may require you to vacate the property at your expense without notice to you, if the property is used in violation of the law of the agreement. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, LLC harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees resulting from or arising out of this agreement and/or your misuse of the property. We make no warranties, express or implied or apparent, regarding the home.
I hereby authorize Integrity Arizona Real Estate Sales, LLC to charge my credit card on file for charges resulting from damages or loss to the property, inventory, and/or damages or loss to the property itself, long distance calls, or any need for extra cleaning.
Upon check out, it is expected that the guest leave the property (inside and out) in the same condition in which they found it upon check in. See house guidelines posted at each property for details.
HOUSE RULES & SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
Check in times is 4:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am. Request for early check in MUST be approved by your rental agent
- NO Smoking of any kind in the House or Garage or within 20′ of any open door or window
- Remove all trash inside the house and outside patio(s) and place in appropriate Blue bins. Take the bins to the street when you depart. Kings View/Nautical Estate, Hidden Palms, Posado Del Rio and most other condominium complex’s require you to take the trash to their dumpsters
- Remove all YOUR food and beverage items from the refrigerator and cabinets before departing the home
- Mare sure you have removed any garage door openers from your vehicle and place them on the kitchen counter before vacating the property. If applicable, please put one key back in the lock box, spin the dial and close the lockbox door
- There is a $100 fee to replace lost or misplaced remotes and $25 replacement for Keys
- Kings View and Nautical Estates Condo – beach key for gate is $100
- Turn out the lights and TV’s and close all the blinds before you depart from the property at all times. This will keep the house cooler and help to insure good AC performance.
- Upon departure, set the AC at 80 in summer months and Turn off heater in winter months.
- Make sure to close and lock all doors and windows before you vacate the property
- Housekeeping will arrive on site around 11:00am to begin to prepare for the next guest(s)
- One of our staff will enter the unit to evaluate the condition within 24 hours of departure
- No Pets allowed unless approved by management IN ADVANCE – pets are not recommended during hot summer months
- You are responsible for the cost of Natural gas or Propane used to heat the pool and/or the spa. So take care not to forget to turn off the heater/propane tank, the cost will come out of your deposit
- PLEASE BE REPECTFUL OF THE NEIGHBORS AND QUITE AFTER 10:00PM
Security Deposit Waiver
You have purchased a Waivo™ Security Deposit Waiver (“Waiver”) the following terms and conditions are now part of Your vacation rental property lease agreement.
- On behalf of INTEGRITY ARIZONA REAL ESTATE SALES, LLC, the party authorized to rent the vacation rental property and the owner of the vacation rental property, Waivo has assumed the responsibility for damages as outlined below and waives Your security deposit up to $3,000.00, the Waiver limit purchased by You, the renter, for your stay at the vacation rental property.
- Waivo is hereby responsible for theft or direct damage to real or personal property of the vacation rental property because of Your acts or omissions. Waivo will pay the lesser of the cost of repairs or the cost to replace the property up to $3,000.00. This Waiver does not negate your responsibilities as a renter for items outside of Waivo’s responsibilities.
- This is not an agreement to provide insurance. You are buying a waiver of the security deposit otherwise due as part of Your vacation rental property lease agreement.
- This Waiver will not pay for damages or theft resulting from:
1. Acts of God
2. Prior damage or normal wear and tear
3. Theft without a valid police report if over $250
4. Loss of use of the vacation rental property
5. Rodent, termite, infestation, or wild animal
6. Damage to a motorized vehicle
7. Fine art, collectibles, or sets of items
- This Waiver will not pay for damage or theft of property owned by You.
- This Waiver will not pay for costs associated with odor, debris removal, backups of sewers and drains, landscaping, maintenance, or mechanical breakdown.
- Waivo has the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs, and eligibility for the Waiver, and shall exercise that authority in a reasonable manner.
- Waivo reserves the right to determine if damage is eligible for reimbursement at actual cash value.
- This Waiver will pay for excessive cleaning, as a direct result of damage, over and above the normal cleaning fee. An irreparable stain or spillage is considered damage.
- This Waiver is only effective for a one-time single continuous stay, of up to 90 days, for which You purchased the Waiver. It takes effect when You occupy the vacation rental property and terminates when You depart the same vacation rental property.
- This Waiver is only effective if any theft or damage is reported to Waivo by You, the property manager, the online travel agent, or the owner of the vacation rental property within 14 days of Your departure from the vacation rental property.
- Waivo will not respond to damage or theft under $20 US dollars.
- If there is a dispute related to these terms, mediation is required before any party may file litigation. In the event of litigation, all parties waive the right to a jury trial.
You, or Your, is the renter of the vacation rental property and includes the renter’s spouse, children, and any other person the renter invited on to the vacation rental property during your stay at the vacation rental property.
In signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understood this contract; which consists of the (3) page Invoice and Cancellation Policy, Conditions, Policies and Procedures and the House Rules which includes verification of home and dates of stay.
Signature and Date of Guest: